Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our New Couches!

As promised, here are pictures of our new couches. Shane has been wanting new ones, well, pretty much ever since we moved in together. We really wanted big over-sized couches with a nice large ottoman that we could use to put our feet up, put a tray on to use as a table, etc. I decided this year that it was time and went around to almost every furniture store in Eugene trying to find the perfect set. Finally, I found this set and I couldn't be happier because they are so incredibly comfortable. Merry Christmas Shane...5 weeks early! :)



2 comments:

  1. What a dream - the Foster's have entered the blogging world! A woo hoo! Any way...Your couches look great, I'm glad you've learned to like Football, and Colin is one handsome little devil!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lesley...I'm working on making this as up to date as possible for my family that lives in Rhode Island and Arizona...and of course, you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete